Staines: 01784 449 997
Whitton: 020 8894 3186
In the interest of your foot care, it is important for us to carry out a FULL ASSESSMENT when you attend our Surgery for treatment.
Our Podiatrist will:
1. Take a through medical history, including symptoms of existing foot problems.
2. Examine your feet for vascular circulation; movements of the joints and
skin & nail conditions.
For example, if you are diabetic, a full neurological and vascular
assessment is undertaken.
3. Explain the diagnosis and discuss the possible treatment options with you.
4. Agree a treatment plan with you to assist in resolving the foot problem.
5. Provide the treatment.
6. Agree on a follow-up care plan.